Sunday, May 07, 2006

I Wuz Robbed...

No running since Tuesday- I missed Wednesday due to other issues and started to get crook on Thursday- stomach pressure, aching joints, fever, etc. Really bad Friday and Saturday morning. Suspect it was food poisoning (blaming some seafood I had for lunch Thursday), but who knows? A BBQ dinner at our place on Saturday evening was pretty much the first solid food I tried to consume in about 36 hours.

Feeling a bit better tonight, should run tomorrow. Had a long run of 42km ish pencilled in for today, and missed it. Damn.

Winter seems to be drawing in for the mountains- as I type tonight It's four degrees outside, but the winchill is minus 0.5, with some fog and drizzle. Predicting snow for the Central Tablelands tonight, about an hour's drive away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home