Saturday, April 29, 2006

New Sensation...

THURSDAY 27/4/06, 11.30AM, 5K, WEEK TO DATE 32K

Jogged around Glenmore Park in the course of doing work. Not sure of distance- this is a guess. Not quite sure how to measure this, trotting from house to house...

FRIDAY 28/4/06, 10.30PM, 5.5K (29.30), WEEK TO DATE 37.5K

Limited time today, so not long after stuffing myself at the Piedmont at Blackheath with a dinner of risotto and calamari, headed out for my usual Govett Rd- Megalong Rd- return short hilly course. Stomach was bloated the whole way so I didn't bash it too much.

Usually I run in "bike shorts" style Raceready shorts. Today I picked up a pair of regular "running shorts" with the V notch, etc and ran in these, curious about how they felt.

Got through without any inner thigh chafe but it still felt a bit odd, with my legs right out in the breeze (9 degrees tonight) and feeling my legs brushing together at pace. Will continue with the experiment nevertheless...

1 Comments:

Blogger TD said...

Looks like you had a tough week health wise Mr G. Friday looked a bit better.

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home