Wednesday, November 16, 2005

28 Minutes.

WEDNESDAY 16/11/05, 12.30PM, 6K, WEEK TO DATE 17K, 6 HOURS SLEEP

I was so buggered after Monday's run I went home early (felt dizzy and had trouble with co ordination) and on Tuesday just slept right in and took a sick day from work.

So I had no expectations when I set out on a cool rainy day to run my usual 6.1K out and back to Waterloo Park. However, I found myself moving strongly and reached the turnaround in 14.12, so pushed on the way back to negative split and finish in 28.02, or 4.35min/km. Looking back through my blog, this seems to be the second quickest time I've done on this course, behind a 27.54 in early July. Legs felt fine, quite strong actually, but my cardio wasn't too sharp.

Funny old sport.....

1 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

Being a bit fresh is always good for the speed.

Glad to hear you put in a good one - may there be many, many more :-)

10:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home