Monday, October 31, 2005

The Bay in the Morning.

MONDAY 31/10/05, 6AM, 10K, 4 HOURS SLEEP

Wow, I actually got up and ran before work. That hasn't happened in months. Like last Saturday, my route was basically a warm up, lap of the Bay and warm down. About 18 degrees and humidity in the 90s- Timbrell Park was wreathed in mist as I went by. Unlike Saturday's run, I felt pretty ordinary from the start and contemplated walking a few times- quite similar to last Tuesday's ugly experience. However, I kept grinding away, and after I passed the Rowers I managed to crank out a couple of 4.40min/kms which got me round the Bay in 34.04, 9 seconds slower than Saturday.

Felt very ordinary after I finished, even after I'd showered and had a bite to eat. The fever's still there.

Saw KT near the CR 1K mark. Nice to see a friendly face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home