Thursday, October 20, 2005

LCNP and the Herrmannator.

THURSDAY 20/10/05, 12.30PM, 11.5K (56.47, 4.56min/km), WEEK TO DATE 23K, 5 HOURS SLEEP

Another lap of Lane Cove National Park, on another cool, humid day (got a burst of drizzle just as I set off), but I was sweating heavily enough to run shirtless. Managed to get around a bit quicker than Tuesday, which is good- getting back into the range of my "old" training pace. I paced it the same as Tuesday- steadyish for most of the way, then picked it up for the last mile, once I crossed the bridge on the way back in.

Just on the other side of Scribbly Gum on the way out I bumped into the Herrmannator on his own run, so we ran together for a couple of Ks and chatted about various ultras, past and future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a prepaid credit cards site/blog. It pretty much covers prepaid credit cards related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:22 pm  
Blogger 2P said...

It's looking better and better Mr G

5:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey G, thought I'd check out your blog. Sounds like you're hanging in there OK. Fancy seeing the Hermannator out training. Shatters all illusions. I thought he just turned up to ultras and ran.
You seem to be a magnet for spam type comments. What's with them?
Hang in there and try to take it easy.

12:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home