Friday, June 24, 2005

Recovery, or Lack Thereof.

FRIDAY 24/6/05, 7.45AM, 11.5K (57.29, 5.00min/km), WEEK TO DATE 54.5K, 6 HOURS SLEEP
 
Felt like utter shit this morning- legs felt tired, heavy and a bit sore right from the start. I thought I might be able to run this feeling out after warming up, but things never improved.
 
I suspect I didn't eat enough carbo yesterday- total food for the day was 4 weebix for breakfast, grapes for MT, medium tub of salad for lunch, tub of yoghurt and an apple for AT, tofu and soup for dinner, more soup for dessert. I'll need to address the carbo content of my lunch a bit- I had less than the meal plan advised. I felt a gnawing hunger when I got up this morning, usually I don't experience that.
 
It rained yesterday afternoon and this morning, and the sun came out just as I started running. Result was I wore a t shirt when it was probably too humid for that, a singlet would have done fine. About 15 degrees.
 
Rogaine tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Clairie said...

eat more food skinny boy.

10:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good-O's and Kibble, I keep telling ya'....Good-O's and Kibble!!!

11:38 am  
Blogger Spud said...

Have a good one at the rogaine G, say g'day to Ian for me.
Will sms you tomorrow night.

4:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weirdo

1:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nob

1:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at his head, has he a wife/girlfriend/spouse ???

1:45 am  
Blogger Carolyne said...

Good luck on the rogaine, g-man!
And don't starve yourself before wandering around the bush for hours!

9:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home