Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Went to see the Dietician This Morning.

Some sobering news. I assumed I was around 88kg at present, and mentioned to Michael that back in late 2003 my skinfold measurement from 9 points was under 50. Turned out I weighed 91.5kg at present (holy fuck!), and when Michael did a skinfold measurement he mentioned partway through that I wasn't going to be under 50 today. In the end my skinfold from 9 points was 82.8.
 
I'm recording those totals for future reference. They will come down- a lot.
 
The program he outlined for me is pretty tough and he said as much, but hopefully it'll address my "grazing" habit. Of course, this also requires a lot of self discipline on my part. I'm toying with the idea of setting up another blog to use as a food diary- makes me accountable.
 
80kg, here we come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyne said...

A foodblog is a good idea. As is a razor :)

7:37 pm  
Blogger Superflake said...

So is this now Project Fat Bastard the same as Vat?
If you get down to 80kg there will be nothing left accept for the belt buckle.

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home