Monday, June 20, 2005

Start of a New Week.

MONDAY 20/6/05, 1PM, 11.5K (57.07, 4.58min/km), 7 HOURS SLEEP
 
Usual route. Mixture of clouds and strong sun, 18 degrees. I was slow, just had nothing beyond first gear, but at least I didn't fade at the end of the run or on the uphills, which has been the case recently. Reached the weir in low 26s and came off Scribbly in 40.40 odd. So almost over this virus, I think.
 
Might try a few hill reps tomorrow morning. I am also seeing a dietician on Wendesday morning about a serious weight loss program.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyne said...

I repeat from chat last night. You might be hairy. You are NOT fat!

3:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

i second that....

3:21 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

That's interesting. If you are 'fat', dropping a few kg's will help on the hills. Keep the low GI fuel up for running though.

10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home