Thursday, June 16, 2005

Persistent Bug.

THURSDAY 16/6/05, 1PM, 6.5K, WEEK TO DATE 32K, 7 HOURS SLEEP
 
Decent sleep, woke up feeling a bit better, still congested though.
 
Ran up to Dunbar Field at lunch to see if I could do some "easy" intervals- hold 4min/km for 2K- to see if I would be fit to run AMRC at Mt Majura this weekend. I was well off the pace required after two laps so stopped, then ran a flat out 400m from curiosity. I ran 92 seconds. A few weeks ago I ran a 77 as the last rep of an 8 x 400 workout.
 
So I'm out of the Australian Mountain Running Champs on Saturday (not that I was ever a contender for anything but DFL, but it would have been fun anyway). Poor Man's Comrades is in doubt too. Going to try to replace exercise with sleep for the next few days and hope I'm recovered by Sunday.
 
Not feeling too impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home