Monday, June 06, 2005

Recovery.

MONDAY 6/6/05, 12.30PM, 11.5K (55.02, 4.47min/km), 7 HOURS SLEEP
 
Was going to run before work but felt buggered so went back to sleep. Still felt tired when I got up. Finally got out at lunch for my usual work->LCNP10K reversed->work course. Felt buggered from the start although my form felt fine, mechanically everything seemed to be okay, just tired. My stomach was churning too, felt quite ill physically. Gradually warmed into things and hit the weir in 24.52, came off Scribbly in 39.10, then started to feel tired again on the last hills, which persisted until the end. About 19 degrees and cloudy outside.
 
Second run in my new Asics 2100s- they tend to rub on the inside of both arches. At the moment they don't quite feel as good as the 1100s I picked up about six weeks ago, but I'll give them a few weeks to break in before making up my mind on them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clairie said...

Be interested to hear what you end up decided about the 2100's. I was told that they quite different to the previous models and hence a lot of 2090's or earlier users were disappointed with the fit.

You did a good run on the weekend - even if it wasn't the desired result. Can't suck all that badly... :)

2:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home