Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Recovery.

WEDNESDAY 1/6/05, 3.30PM, 11.5K (55.19, 4.49min/km), WEEK TO DATE 44.5K, 5.5 HOURS SLEEP
 
Went to see Martin Horne this morning about my soleus and lower back pain. I ended up with many cracked joints, and lying face down with a small forest of acupuncture needles projecting from my back and legs.
 
That ruled out a morning run, and I had some work thing on at lunch, and a meeting tonight after work, so ducked out in the late afternoon. Did the usual office->LCNP 10K reversed->office route. I was feeling great for the first 3K or so when I started to feel dizzy and disoriented, which went on for about 5K before going away. Lost pace a bit as a result, and ended up going round in an okay time but not as good as it might have been. Not sure what the story was there.
 
It was clear and about 15 degrees.
 
Soleus felt sore, but I suspect that had a bit to do with the fact that they had needles in them this morning. Let's see how they feel tomorrow after a sleep- should feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home