Monday, June 20, 2005

Bush Run.

SATURDAY 18/6/05, 4PM, 11K, WEEKLY TOTAL 49K, 6 HOURS SLEEP

I was up the mountains, so did a the Shaws Ridge trail loop in late afternoon. Moved along quite well, although noticeably tired on uphils still, and got around the 11.15K in 57.01, 5.07min/km. I was around 4.50min/km until I hit the big hill after halfway, which dropped me to around 5.12min/km, then I slowly brought that average back until the finish. Cool clear afternoon, around 12 degrees probably.

Didn't end up running Sunday, but did help out at Poor Man's Comrades, which was some small compensation for having to pull out of it. Some very good runs on the day.

Another week which has been ruined by this bug, but I'm noticeably much better now I think.

Hoping to put together some consistent running this week in the lead up to the ACT Rogaine this weekend where I'll partner IDW.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it's worth I saw you on that run as you finished down White Cross. Tried to convince my wife to cheer you on out of the car window as you crossed the road at the lights, but she didn't have it in her. We talked about some of your feats I've read, the highlight of which for me is the Kosciusko effort.
Keep up the efforts dude, you're an inspiration I've never met!

8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home