Thursday, March 24, 2005

Recovery Continues.

WEDNESDAY 23/3/05, 12PM, 10.5K, WEEK TO DATE 33K

Got out in steady rain and 17 C conditions for a run up to Dunbar, 5K barefoot on the grass there, and back, averaging around 5 min/km. Felt reasonable.

THURSDAY 24/3/05, 12PM, 11.5K, WEEK TO DATE 44.5K

Was going to get up early and run my 14K course before work, but the snooze button won the battle this day, and I ended up getting about 7 hours sleep. So at lunch I ran from work to LCNP, ran the Striders 10K course, and back, in 54.47, which is 4.47min/km. That's pretty good. Felt I was pushing it a bit, but not really bashing it. There was a cool breeze but the sun was out and bringing humidity from the rain with it, so it was shirts off and enjoying the sun and wind on my skin.

Got a couple of races this weekend- the CR 5K challenge on Saturday and the NSW Mountain Running championship on Sunday. If I feel all right after those, I'll start bumping up the mileage and resuming speedwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home