Monday, February 28, 2005

More Barefoot Recovery.

MONDAY 28/2/05, 6.15PM- 10.5K

Woke up after 7 hour sleep feeling damned ordinary and had a fairly stressful day at work. Felt like going home afterwards but instead laced up the shoes and run from the office up to Dunbar again.

As soon as I started running I was moving quite well. It was sunny and 22 degrees but there was a cool north easterly breeze. Arrived up at Dunbar and ran 5.2K on the track (13 laps), moving well with little effort. Calves a little sore and I did get a spasm in my hamstring just after I changed direction at halfway which lasted a bit over one lap.

2.7K to Dunbar @ 4.56min/km
5.2K barefoot on grass @ 4.30
2.7K back to the office @ 4.47

3K TT tomorrow apparently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stu Mac said...

Have you experimented with the barefoot running before? If so, what benefits did you feel you gained and if you haven't tried before, why the sudden interest?

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home