Monday, January 03, 2005

Zero.

MONDAY 3/1/05- 0K

Had a bunch of travelling and things to do today and didn't run. Yes, I know. About 10pm I was thinking about ducking out, then thought about how ordinaey I'd felt the last few days and rationalised "ahh, bugger it" then started eating a lot of "mental health food". Very bad....

However, I did pick up a toy today- a Goretex jacket for $219, 50% discount. I've been thinking about getting a Goretex for a while but never got round to it, however using Lawrence's jacket during Coast-Kosci convinced me that these things are actually pretty good, so rationalised that 50% was as good a bargain as I was ever going to get on these things. I'll probably spend a few weeks in NZ late this year, wrapping up with the Kepler, so I suppose such a garment would be useful when I'm up in the mountains of the South island at least. And of course the return to Coast-Kosci....

Maybe I should have bought a new pair of shoes or a Garmin Forerunner instead...?

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I'm trying to resist buying the Garmin, would be great to have though.....but 50% off is 50% off, hard to argue against.

10:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home