Sunday, December 26, 2004

Tourist Trot Star.

SUNDAY MORNING, 26/12/04- 20km

Surprisingly temperate 15 degrees at the Striders run this morning. I elected to go with the fast group at 6.20am, bang out a quick 10-15km, then jog back to the finish.

I turned off at 11km and ended up doing an even 20. Due to interference from the buildings (this run basically crisscrosses the CBD) we had some dispute about how fast we were running when I turned off, but probably about 4.50min/km. Form felt pretty good just up until I left the group, then I tired rapidly. Still not quite recovered.

Foot was painful the last couple of km.

TOTAL FOR THE WEEK- 79km. No real speedwork, it's too soon after Coast-Kosci. And I can definitely tell that I did something big two weeks ago. I usually find the second week after a major ultra is more sluggish than the first week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home