Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Time Trial at the Bay.

WEDNESDAY MORNING, 5/1/05- 13K

Jogged the 6km to Action's, dumped my bag, then ran one fast lap of the Bay Run.

I did the first 4km at sub 4.15 pace, but faded and ended up finishing in 30.20, so 4.20min/km. The intention is to lower this to sub 3 marathon pace (4.15min/km) and I'll get there in the next week or two- still getting used to speed again. Then I'll extend the length of the run. Funny run, I had periods of several hundred metres where I felt I was flying, then stretches where it was arms and legs all over the place, then things clicked again....

Bloody unpleasant this morning- 19 C but 90% humidity. I was completely drenched in my own sweat. Took my singlet off after the run and wrung it out several times....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home