Friday, January 28, 2005

Discretion, the Better Part of Valour, and All That.

FRIDAY 28/1/05, 8AM- 7.5K
 
Only 4.5 hours sleep thanks to the Federer-Safin match, dammit! I only did 5 x 400 today for a few reasons. First, so I could be fresh tomorrow. Second, because my legs felt a bit wanky from last night's run (LCNP 10K course at 4.45min/km- a bit too hard the day after racing a 10K) and there was no point trying to bash through that in a week where I was racing twice anway; and thirdly because the antibiotics are still wreaking havoc with my guts (could feel it already during the warmup) and the bathrooms at the track were locked.
 
2.5km warm up run from the office to Dunbar Field (I felt VERY wanky on the way to the track!), and 2.5km warm down on the way back. 21 C, 91% humidity, steady light rain.
 
87 (I thought "oh no!" and set about rectifying the situation)
83
82
83
84
 
Still got a few things to work out regarding "average pace" of non specific runs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home