Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hills.

TUESDAY 22/11/05, 6AM, 10K, 6.5 HOURS SLEEP

Ran out to the Bay for only my second session of Lilyfield Rd hill reps since February or March. Bit of a crowd in attendance- JD, Prof, KT, Klas, Dave, the Langsworths and one or two others.

In the good old days I could run 10 reps of this 300m hill in the mid 70s. In my current virus-afflicted state, I banged out six reps.

85
86
86
85
86
85

and then ran back- felt a bit buggered, but the run back was less than a minute slower than the trek out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

On the bright side the times are very consistent (both for the hill reps and the run) which means you are not fatiguing badly after effort - just not up to speed of old - yet!

Sounds like a nice jaunt up the mountains - I'm envious :-)

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home