Thursday, September 22, 2005

First Run Back.

THURSDAY 22/9/05, 12.30PM, 7K, 7 HOURS SLEEP

First run since the 100 miler; a 12 day break. Just had no desire to run beforehand given how crushingly disappointed I was. Ran from the office into Lane Cove National Park, to the top of Scribbly Gum hill and back. Sunny day- took my singlet off. Lots of runners and cyclists enjoying the spring weather.

Felt like I hadn't run in months- arms and legs everywhere, sandpaper throat, blood pounding in my head. Got around in 39.23.

Still got a few niggles in my hamstring and groin that I had before the 100 miler.

Oh well, can only improve from here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you back out there!

Mel

3:53 pm  
Blogger Knox Karter said...

Your blog is really very interesting. I am totally impressed with this. So keep posting.

mortgage logo

7:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home