Thursday, November 04, 2004

Lovely Running Weather.

TUESDAY 4/11/04

When I got up at 4.30 the rain and wind were pounding against the windows. I looked up the weather radar and a big yellow blob was hovering over Sydney. Lovely. By the time I got to Lilyfield it had cleared up, but it started to thump down hard again as JD and I started. Then the rain seemed to be... bouncing.... "hey JD, that's hail!" which we put up with for a few minutes, then it slowly cleared.

In spitew of this chaos I ran a great hill session- especially the second half. 16 @ 1.25- my best ever session here was 16 @ 1.24 in Feb, but this doesn't mean I'm in 41 minute shape like I was then. Total of about 16km.

In the gym, rowed about 10200m (bit stiff from the previous recordbreaking exertion) plus other stuff.

WEDNESDAY 5/11/04

Was in a hurry this morning so just ran 33 minutes from West Ryde to work. Cold wind blowing- about 15 degrees.

In the gym, rowed 10407m (missed Monday's mark by a metre)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home