Thursday, November 18, 2004

It's Still Not Easier.

Only 5 hours sleep. Not good. Damned humid this morning- 95-99% humidity in Sydney AWSs. From North Sydney you couldn't see the Harbour, let alone the city, for fog.

To the 400s. Vat and I were joined by fast bastard Lefty today....

81
83
83
82
82
82
84
82

Again, stride felt good from about rep 3-6 then I stuggled to hold it together in the last couple. Ran into work afterwards.

Lefty has an excellent style about him, foot strikes the ground right under his hips and it is already moving backwards, and a solid "drive" and back kick. I chuckled about how, after the session his back was covered in grass and dirt swept up in his wake, whilst Vat and I were relatively clean....

On the way into work I started feeling quite crook in the guts. Got into the shower and just lay under the water for a while feeling worse and worse. Staggered into the bathroom and was violently ill, and after that felt a bit better. Just munching on some toast to see if I can get some solids down. Think I'll skip the gym today as a result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home