Monday, February 26, 2007

Wrap Up- 111K Week.

Friday 23/2 I ran into the restaurant again, this time I felt quite good and took the Garmin. 8.25K in 4.59 pace. Week to date 69K...

Saturday 24/2 was very hot (33 degrees and humid from recent rain) when I ran home via the bush (Long Angle Trail- 12K) in between shifts. I treated it as I treated other very hot midday runs- doused myself with plenty of water and walked when I began to overheat. As a result, a slow run but felt fine at the end. 81K for the week...

Sunday 25/3 I ran with Shogun from home to Nepean Lookout and back. 30K at 5.35 pace.

Weekly total= 111K.

Nice recovery after the shit week beforehand.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up G man. Nothing wrong with 111km. Brendan

4:31 am  
Blogger Stu Mac said...

A big week Mr G, great to see the mojo is returning with a BIG bang!

12:36 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

Not long to go. I see your old mate Hugh Jorgensen is running this year.

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home