Friday, February 09, 2007

Site Maintenance.

Finally updated those 2-year old sidebars with something more relevant!

A quick apology. I'd been thinking you were all ignorant buggers and not commenting on my blog. While I was tinkering around tonight I noticed that I hadn't changed the email address under "comment moderation" when I changed email addresses a year ago.

So there were 109 comments waiting for me to review.

Oops.

Reading them now....

In the meantime, I'm reading about all the crazy training and fast times people are doing which I will never match, despite being around for longer than most. So I'm looking at a bit more multisport later this year and particularly next year. In AR events I can be the young bloke who shows the old timers a thing or two, rather than the reverse which seems to be the current situation, running-wise. (-:

So keep an eye out for the odd bike ride and kayak paddle in here. Maybe even a race or two...

5 Comments:

Blogger Spud said...

G, I gave up commenting on your blog thinking you weren't interested in what others thought :)
Good to see you're training regularly and well. Nice goals for the year too. Might see you at Canberra HIM in December :)
Hey don't forget 12FT in June!

8:22 am  
Blogger Horrie said...

I was the same as Spud. After making a few comments, I thought you either weren't interested in what others had to say or didn't like what they had to say so you wouldn't publish the comments. G, don't be too hard on yourself. Remember you are still recovering from Glandular Fever.

1:28 pm  
Blogger Clairie said...

Yeah we all though you were the ignorant one! Fancy that!!!!!!

There was also a period of time when your blog said 'comments unabled' so it wasn't even possible to put a comment up, let alone go to the wrong address.

I've been reading about the ups and downs of your GF effects and the odd injury.

It's just good to see you persevere through it all.

Oh and I've heard all about your non-running life from Tesso too when she pops down to Sydney for the odd exploit.

So is the big goal still for Western States Silver Buckle?

4:30 pm  
Blogger Hamburglar said...

Yep,

Same as Spud and Horrie. FYI - I do pop in from time to time.

Good to see Ironman getting a mention. I reckon you Ultra guys should all do it together one year. I have heard spud, Tim and Virtual all mention that they want to do one (or another one) soon.

I notice C2K isn't mentioned?

6:15 pm  
Blogger Ewen said...

Same here. Gave up on writing comments some time ago. Still been reading though - always interesting.

6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home