Friday, May 19, 2006

Now That's Some Progress.

FRIDAY 19/5/06, 10AM, 12.5K (60.40, 4.51min/km), WEEK TO DATE 55K, 6 HOURS SLEEP

Down at Kelso Park, near Milperra again. On a humid morning (19 degrees, 70% humidity) I ran three laps of the fence for 12.53K of grass. Legs felt pretty reasonable, but lungs and heart were working pretty hard in the last couple of km.

Today's run meant I've run 7 days in a row- haven't done that since August last year, before I got sick. That means quite a bit to me- a milestone in my comeback to race fitness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tesso said...

That's fantastic news G. Looks like you're over the worst of it.

1:22 pm  
Blogger Spud said...

Great to hear G, looking good for you. Hopefully we'll catch up at a long one soon and share some kms.

1:41 pm  
Blogger 2P said...

Glad to hear it Mr G ;-)

11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home