Friday, August 19, 2005

Recovery.

THURSDAY 18/8/05, 6.30PM, 6K, 6 HOURS SLEEP

Didn't run in the days after 12FT as I had a couple of blisters in tricky locations that I wanted to heal. Very sore- might have been a touch of infection there.

THis was an easy 6K run after work. Didn't feel too flash and didn't time myself. Warm evening. Foot a bit sore.

FRIDAY 19/8/05, 12.30PM, 11.5K, WEEK TO DATE 17.5K, 7 HOURS SLEEP

Usual lunch route, LCNP 10K in reverse. My legs felt like I hadn't run for a while- funny that. Humid, cloudy day- worked up a good sweat. Saw MPHaz (we were wearing the same singlet) and chatted to him for a few minutes, then not long after encountered the Herrmannator and ran with him for a couple of K. Got round in just under an hour.

Need to get some running back into my legs, so tomorrow morning I'm picking up a couple of pairs of 1100s from the Sydney Running Centre and will make good use of them over the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger miners said...

Would have loved to watch you and Marty struggling to keep rhythm as you ran around in the same singlet mate.

Best of luck with the 1100's - are these the flash orange ones they have out at the moment?

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home