Monday, July 04, 2005

Mt Coot-tha.

MONDAY 4/7/05, 11AM, 16.5K (1.29, 5.27min/km), 6 HOURS SLEEP

I am in Brisbane today so decided to run a loop of Mt Coot-tha, starting from down near the Brisbane River. I did the road loop as I wasn't sure of all the trails on the hill and a friend rode a bike with me on the trip.

Some nasty hills up there (from the Slaughter Falls carpark to the reservoir specifically, which tops out at 280M ASL), quite nice through the bush, reminds me a bit of running in LCNP but much hillier. About 20 degrees, I ran for much of it with my singlet off. Some excellent views too.

Felt pretty crappy on every uphill (not surprising after the weekend) and started to get hungry in the last few km and died a bit as a result. Lunch was inhaled, more than eaten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home