Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wednesday goes Long- Aborted.

WEDNESDAY 20/4/05, 6.15AM, 23K- WEEK TO DATE 48.5K

Only got 5 hours sleep. Need more sleep.

I set out to do 28K this morning (work-> LCNP-> weir-> Bradfield St hill-> return via Scribbly Hill-> top gates-> repeat) and felt rooted until I came back across the weir when I started to move better. However when I got back to the weir again on lap 2 the cut on my foot suddenlly became quite painful and I started limping, then stopped and walked back. 18.5K running @5min/km plus 5.5K walking.

Not having much luck lately with my key workouts! Bee stings, sleeping through alarms, cut feet.... I was going to run at lunch as well (aiming for a 39- 40K day) but i won't and I'll take tomorrow off too.

My participation in the Rogaine this weekend seems a bit unlikely right now if I can't handle 90 minutes of road running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home