Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Not Too Much Rest for the Wicked...

TUESDAY 1/2/2005, 7.45AM- 8K
 
When I woke up I thought it looked unusually light- a glance at the watch- 5.56am. Hmm, don't think I'll get to the Hill in four minutes, so I went straight into work and did 400s at Dunbar instead.
 
83
84
84
83
83
83
85
86
 
My form went to hell in the last two. Hands were up around my chin and were crossing over the centre line of my body. Not good.
 
It's typical Sydney summer weather these days- very high himidity. Today it was 21 C and 88% humidity at 8am. Some mornings I'm dripping with sweat just from a 10-15 minute walk to the station. I despise these conditions, give me South Island of NZ any day! Or even Jindabyne.... as the 12th Man had Richie Benaud saying in Wired World of Sports, "typical stinkin' fuckin' hot and humid day in Bombay today for this one day fixture between Australia and India..."
 
I'll do 30/30s on Thursday as a sharpener for the 10K.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Hi! Just thought I'd let you know we have a terrific runner blog directory here http://completerunning.com/running-blogs/ so if you want to be on the list, stop by and let us know.

Cheers!

8:02 am  
Blogger Stu Mac said...

Sean, great see you are still training hard and hopefully you had a great 10k on Saturday. Question, can you explain to me how you got your Weekly kilometre table to display on the right hand side of your blog. HTML etc is all new to me. Thanks in anticipation.

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home