Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Cold.

Pinched the title of this entry from a West Wing episode.

WEDNESDAY 4/4/07, 1PM, 5.5K RUN- WEEK TO DATE 22K
8AM, 45K CYCLE- WEEK TO DATE 147K

Got a cold today. Running nose, sore throat, croaky etc.

In light of this the usual 102K ride became a 45K ride at easy pace, Prestons- Penrith.

In the afternoon, an easy 4 laps of the trail around Glenbrook Lagoon. Heartrate and breathing noticeably elevated.

Hopefully things will clear up tomorrow.

Shit, it's taken me three days to run as much as Spud does in one run these days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Haven't watched last weeks episode of West Wing yet but I'm guessing I know what happens ;-)

I assume the fact that it the 45k ride was easy was the highlight, not Penrith or Prestons? ;-)

5:08 am  
Blogger Brendan said...

yeah, but spud's never finished western states (yet), I seem to have picked up the same bug.

Get well soon.

1:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home