Monday, August 22, 2005

That's More Like It.

MONDAY 22/8/05, 12.30PM, 11.5K (55.07, 4.48min/km), 6 HOURS SLEEP

Been a while since I broke 4.50s for my lap of LCNP, I think- form felt really good, but cardio was lagging behind- my heart rate and breathing took off on every uphill. Funny weather- there was a cold wind blowing, but it was also drizzling and sun shining, which meant it was unpleasantly humid also. Saw Mr Cullen on his own run....

Missed doing any run yesterday- on Saturday night I came down with a violent headache and some gut problems, which didn't clear for about 24 hours. I think food poisoning (although watching the Springboks beat the Wallabies on Australian soil didn't help). Didn't run Bilpin (was sorely tempted) as I wanted to get as good a recovery as possible from 12FT- it's only three weeks till the 100 miler at Glasshouse now. Sub 24. Sub 24. Sub 24. Sub 24. Sub 24.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home