Friday, July 08, 2005

Recovery- LCNP Run.

FRIDAY 8/7/05, 7.45AM, 11.5K (55.37, 4.50min/km), WEEK TO DATE 55.5K, 5.5 HOURS SLEEP

Came into work and ambled round my usual office->LCNP 10K reversed->office course. Cool morning, but the overcast clouds meant it wasn't too bad and I was comfortable in shorts, cap and tri top. Form felt okay but I was a bit tired, and noticeably sore in the hamstrings and calves- a legacy of yesterday's session I think, haven't run barefoot on grass for a while.

Encountered MPHaz heading out on his own run just after I crossed Porters Bridge outbound, and when I turned around at the weir O Runner was running across it, so I ran with him for a couple of km until I turned off to climb up Scribbly Gum- not long before this we saw MPHaz coming back towards us, heavily rugged up in goves, beanie and a pullover, whilst O and I were comfortable in much lighter garb. Little bit of a CR convention this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Good to see some familiar faces out there today! Slogged my run home with pretty heavy legs at the end. Definitely earned a beer or 5 tonight :)

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home