Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Made It Count...

WEDNESDAY 19/7/06, 9PM, 6K, WEEK TO DATE 28K, 6 HOURS SLEEP, SHOES ASICS 1100

Was meant to do two runs today, but was busy from when I got up to after dinner- so only the one short run. Bah.

Ran my 6K out and back to the Korowal School and corner of the GWH, and pushed to break the half hour-5min/K mark tonight.

Cold and windy, about four degrees with drizzle, I was wearing a fleece longsleeve, beanie and shorts. Felt pretty good from the start tonight and pushed on the return (uphill on the way back) to come in in 29.41.

Given last year I made a point of doing pretty much all my weekly running at sub 5min/kms, I was pleased I at least pulled something out of the truncated amount of running I got to do today by getting back under that mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home