Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Speed/Hills.

MONDAY 11/7/05, 4PM, 6K (28.05, 4.36min/km), 6 HOURS SLEEP

Office->Waterloo Park->return on a cool afternoon. Felt a bit tired on the way out but once I warmed up I felt quite good indeed, negative split by over 20 seconds.

TUESDAY 12/7/05, 12.30PM, 9K, WEEK TO DATE 15K, 5.5 HOURS SLEEP

Nasty old day, cold and only 12 degrees. Got home very late Monday night so missed the Tuesday morning hill group, so at lunch I did an easy 2K warm up then went into Tuckwell Park and did 60 seconds hard/60 seconds jog for 10 minutes (ie 5 reps), then crossed the road into LCNP and did 8 reps of the "Ranger's House Hill" familiar to runners of the Striders 10K races. I started at the speedbump and finished at the GATES CLOSING sign.

50
50
47
50
50
51
52
49

I was in real pain and foaming at the mouth after this one. Walked around for a couple of minutes to recover, then jogged back to work.

Got a pain in the top of my left foot. Tight laces I suspect/hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clairie said...

I hope it was tight laces too Mister G :)

Looking forward to catching up with you when you are back in Brissy this week.

What is your goal for the 100k?

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home