Sunday, November 26, 2006

Feeling a Bit Better...

After much popping of pills etc, I did a spin class last night (Friday 24th) after doing bugger all since Monday. Got through the class okay, but trouble breathing near the end- still plenty of fluid circulating in the throat and sinus.

5K run Saturday morning to Glenbrook Pool and back to see if I was fit enough for Stalky's Escarpment Classic mountain race on Sunday and I really struggled on all the hills and the legs were wondering what this strange activity was I was asking them to perform. Finished the 25 minute run absolutely drenched in sweat, a sign that any race tomorrow would be silly.

Pretty run down at the moment, happens to me quite easily in the post- glandular fever lifestyle.

Scheduled a spin class in the morning and a short run afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home