Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blaxland 10K.

WEDNESDAY 1/11/06, 6PM, 10K (49.23, 4.56min/km), 8 HOURS SLEEP

Ran to Blaxland station and back while Mel was having a PT session. Warm, about 25 degrees. Felt a bit rough- heart rate was up and legs a bit off- but had the odd stretch where I was cruising along. One of those funny runs.

Wore my Kayanos for the first time since I did the last couple of sections of Glasshouse 100 in them. At Glasshouse, I ended up losing both big toenails post-race. This evening, my right big toe was sore after the run- suspect the top of the toe box is pressing down over the nail in these shoes- the toe box is a lot narrower in the Kayanos than in the 1100s or other shoes. Might consign the Kayanos to lawn mowing duties in future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home